From the age of 5, received special education in craft and design at his parents' calligraphy class.
Studied teaching methods as an educator at a calligraphy class. Works as a designer, such as designing signboards.
Acquired a calligraphy master in Japan.
Performance (music and dance) Broaden the range of entertainment.
Hosui Yamaguchi Calligraphy School opened.
Grand Prix at the Japan National Calligraphy Exhibition and became a judge.
First solo exhibition. Sold over 500 works.
* BMW Banner Brochure Design
* HIS Chairman Waiting Room Exhibition
* UNIQLO UT 200,000 worldwide
* CREEK&RIVER President Yukihiro Igawa Waiting Room Exhibition
* Wataya Besso Work Exhibition
* ACT FOR SKY
* ART HOUSE
Will the art be preserved in 100 years? Hosui Yamaguchi Special Feature #7・#8
* ANA Document In-flight Broadcast Hosui Yamaguchi Feature
* Aeon BMW Sagarich Aeon Museum Exhibition
Expanding overseas activities to New York, Paris, Bangkok, Shanghai, Hong Kong, and Australia.
The National Art Center, Tokyo Grand Prize
Exhibition activities France, Bangkok, Shanghai, Korea
Calligraphy class 88 classes per month